The empowered society: Transforming cities, citizens and organizations for resilience and prosperity
- Day 1 (May 25): Instituto Politécnico do Porto (https://www.ipp.pt/).
- Day 2 (May 26): parallel sessions in Braga (www.gnration.pt) and Guimarães (www.amave.pt).
- Day 3 (morning of 27): Instituto Politécnico do Porto (https://www.ipp.pt/).
- Day 1 and 2: 9:30 am to 6:00 pm.
- Day 3: 9:30 am to 1:00 pm.
Citizenship and cities
1. Smart citizenship: enabling change in each citizen.
2. The aware citizen: shifting our relationship from ego to eco.
3. Happy healthy cities: core competences and supporting players.
4. Smart cities: for residents and/or users?
Education, business, social, government and community
5. Developing organizational behavior towards social progress.
6. Enabling people and organizations for change: Providing instruments and tools for a successful set of processes.
Entrepreneurs, women, youths and senior.
7. From ideas to projects, from projects to businesses.
8. Economy and success, leaving no-one behind